Sunday, April 30, 2006

This is Me(Detailed)

The post here you will find part of it on my profile. The reason I made it also a post is that if anyone has a comment on me he can easily comment.

I was born in Amman, almost all the time I stayed in Amman. I studied in Al-Raed Al-Arabi School. I completed my accounting studies in Amman Ahlia University. I work as a software developer in an insurance company.

Ok… Now for my opinions.

Politics: I may be a leftist or even a communist. But for sure I'm with all progressive ideas. I'm sure I believe in secular systems. Conspiracy theories… I'm not sure, to a certain extent, maybe. I hate Stalin, Hitler, Binladin, Saddam Hussein, Assad, Zarqawi and any fascist, dictator, or fanatic leader or figure. I didn't say Bush, Sharon or Tony Blair because I don't think there will be a lot of people who view my blog and argue that. There is still room to argue anything for sure. The biggest thing I hate is racism.

Music: I love old Arabic songs for Fairouz and Um Kulthum. I also like Marcel Khalifeh and Ziad Rahbani (a dear friend of mine told me before that all of you leftist come in the same package with Marcel, loooool). I'm also a big fan of Pink Floyd. They did affect me a lot. I'm also a fan of Bjork, Anathema and Alanis Morissette. I hate pop music and I hate hip hop. (For sure I don't hate black people).

Marrige: I hate the traditional way and believe in relations based on love

Love: hmmmmmm,

Life: overwhelming with everything in it. I do believe there is still a lot to experience and discover.

This is not a post. This is just the start.

I don't think I'll discuss technical issues on this blog.

10 Comments:

At Sunday, April 30, 2006 8:31:00 PM, Blogger Rambling Hal said...

Good start. Pat yourself on the back. You can increase the 'interesting' factor of the blog by telling us how you feel about things like ice cream, shoes, religion, TV, driving, nonsense, etc. Or at least, I'll be interested!!! ;)

So. You said on my blog that you haven't laughed so much over a read since the thirties. That worries me. What do you mean?? You were ALIVE in the 1930s? Or you laughed this much back when you were in your 30s and now you are what, in you 70s??? I don't get it! YOU MUST EXPLAIN!!! I stress when I don't get thing. :D

 
At Sunday, April 30, 2006 8:39:00 PM, Blogger Muhannad said...

looooooooooooooool
now i will dig deeper in your blog to read eclectic collection of your random thoughts.

 
At Sunday, April 30, 2006 10:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The leftist package has an exception to it. I just don't seem to be in love with Marcel myself, but Ziad,..I may build him a shrine one day.

Salam rafeeq ;)

 
At Monday, May 01, 2006 1:06:00 AM, Blogger Betqa said...

What's your favourite ice-cream flavour?

 
At Tuesday, May 02, 2006 2:30:00 AM, Blogger Muhannad said...

Hala: You can now check my post. I hate html and it took a lot to post it because of the picture look! Political... typical me
Jameed: man... jameed.net is amazing I didn't read thoroughly the post about:
حكم عليك العمل ببلاش
bas at least I heard the song. This is the first time I hear it. Bas jameeleh
betqa: I'm not a big fan of ice cream... but I guess I will choose chocolate

 
At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 7:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, dude,, that wasnt so detailed,, post your resume,,, for a start!

welocme to blogs ,,, we want more :P

 
At Sunday, May 07, 2006 1:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello new social democratic comrad and welcome to the blogsphere as a vital addition to the leftist and secular community under threat of extinction. Looking forward for more.

 
At Sunday, May 07, 2006 2:51:00 AM, Blogger PALFORCE said...

Interesting,
Welcome aboard ya rafeeq.

 
At Sunday, May 07, 2006 4:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Follow your falisdeeni brothers and sisters!
They don't listen to pink floyd! They listen to nasheeds that honour their fighters:

http://download.yousendit.com/4479E6C41879F542

 
At Sunday, May 19, 2013 8:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

الحمدلله على سلامتك رحلة جميلة بالفعل والصور تعكس ذلك لي عودة لقراءة باقي الموضوع

 

Post a Comment

<< Home